Friday, June 16, 2017

{Life Lately}

So I missed my {last} weekend recap so I figured I would do a life lately post! =)  

Happy Friday, friends!  Summer is in full swing here in Texas{even though its not even official yet}...and it's HOT!  I am counting down the days til our first cold front.  No matter what you do to try & convince me - I will never like summer. 

Anyway, here is what I have been up to...a little of life lately!

Last Friday, Nola & I watched the Aggies blow a 6-0 lead - only to have the game tied up & go into 15 innings.  Thankfully they won & are now headed to the College World Series & they play this weekend!  Whoop!
Saturday we celebrated Morgan's birthday with fajitas at Corey & Amanda's.
Sunday was the Blue Bell picnic.  I helped so I was there from 9am - 3pm...talk about a LONG day!  But it was a fiesta theme & so much fun!
 
Sunday evening was Khloe's birthday party at the Aquatic Center.  I didn't swim, but the weather was nice & it was so relaxing just sitting there & doing nothing after a busy day.
 
The rest of this week was work, meetings, & mowing the yard.  It took me 2 nights because I nearly died after mowing half.  This weekend kicks off All-Stars for Mason so hopefully we will be spending the next few weeks at the ballpark!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment