Monday, July 3, 2017

{Baseball, Babies & Birthdays}

Happy Monday & {almost} 4th of July!  This summer is flying by, which honestly I am not too upset about.  Y'all - it's HOT & I am over summer already.  I am so ready for fall & football!  But, for now - it's baseball, babies & birthdays!  This past week was crazy to say the least!

After a couple of rain delays, Mason's All Star team finally got to play the championship game Tuesday night...and they won!  They now start the next round this week.
I decided to take a few days off & I began Thursday by heading to College Station to photograph the birth of my cousin Amy's baby - Addie Lynn.  She arrived around 3:30 that afternoon & is as cute as can be!  Can't wait to spoil her!
I spent most of Friday mowing my yard & cleaning my filthy house.  Y'all, I was embarrassed because it was so bad.  We went to supper Friday night to celebrate my mom's birthday & then Morgan had a sleepover.
Saturday was more cleaning followed by celebrating Mason's birthday Saturday night.  Sunday -  Carol, Kelly & I went to lunch once last time before Carol had the baby {she was scheduled to be induced Thursday}.  We left around 2:15 & we got a text later that afternoon that her water broke around 3:30!  At 10:16 last night, sweet Megan Adelaide was born.  Kelly & I are headed up this evening to meet her...can't wait!

Today it's back to work & then off tomorrow...I could get used to this!
Happy 4th of July, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment