Tuesday, December 12, 2017

{Holiday Happenings}

Hey Y'all!!  It's December & things are in full swing.  I feel like it's flying by & I just want it to slow down!!  Unfortunately blogging has taken a backseat so I'm going to try to play catch up this week...there's been a lot going on!  Here's a recap {mostly in pictures}...

On  December 1st, I hosted our neighborhood cookie exchange.  We all met at my house & then went to dinner.  We came back to the house, drank a few glasses of wine & exchanged cookies.  It was fun to catch up with everyone!
Signs of a good party! =)
The next night was our downtown Christmas Stroll & Parade. Y'all, I seriously love our little town.  It would have been nice if it would have been a tad bit colder...but I guess it is Texas after all.  So we improvised & had frozen hot chocolate instead!
The next week, the ladies at work & I went on our annual shopping/girl's night in College Station.  I mean - good friends, shopping & margaritas...what more could a girl ask for?!
...except Chick-fil-A at work!!  Y'all, the next day we had an activities committee lunch & Chick-fil-A delivered.  Best day ever!!
Well, I say that was the best day ever & then Mother Nature trumped it.  Y'all, we got SNOW!!  In Texas!!  More on our snow day to come...cause it deserves a post of it's own!!

No comments:

Post a Comment